The Italian painter Giorgio Morandi spent most of his life painting still life of bottles and potteries.
Matteo Cibic in order to understand his obsession decided to start a 1 year research project on that.
1) The project will start on 1st January 2016 and end on 31st December 2016.
2) Everyday for 365 days Matteo will handmade a vase with a nose.
3) Everyday at 12am (GMT, London Uk) it will be published on this site.
4) First come, first served. There is just one per day.
5) You can pre-order a VasoNaso before 31st December 2015. You'll receive it on the day you requested, and you'll not be able to see it before that day.